Wednesday 29 June 2016

Latest Tanning Products


Last month I blogged about two of my favourite tanning products which were my Dove medium-dark tanning moisturiser which I still 100% live by. I also told you about my ST. Moriz medium tanning foam which I thought was good.
Before and After from using Bondi Sands Tanning Foam.
(2 hours difference)
However recently I've purchased two new tanning products from different makes, one is tanning foam and the other is a gradual shower tanning lotion. 


ST. Tropez Gradual Tanning Shower Lotion


 I purchased this as I have heard great reviews about ST. Tropez tanning products and also this particular product is on deal in boots at the moment for £9.67. In my honest opinion I think this product is not for me at all, it definitely didn't show up as well as any other product. Personally I love to be completely bronzed, this just portrayed quite a soft glow to the skin. I used shade medium. If you are after a soft glow without hardly any tan then this is perfect for you; however if you want people to notice your tan then this is definitely not for you.

Click here to purchase the ST. Tropez Gradual Tanning Shower Lotion.

Bondi Sands Dark Tanning Foam

This is my new favourite tanning product, it is the most expensive ones I have used at £14.99 but in my opinion its definitely worth it! You can get this in so many different formats, which is great. The smell of the fake tan is so nice as its coconut scented, it also doesn't leave any stains or streaks at all. The results show immediately and also develops over 6 hours and lasts a long time. The tanning product is enriched with Aloe Vera and Vitamin E and comes out so even. Anyone wanting a great looking even tan I would definitely recommend this product. I use a tanning mitt to apply this fake tan.


Click here to purchase the Bondi Sands Dark Tanning Foam






All contents © Chelsey Davison
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© CHELSEY OCEAN. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig