Monday 27 June 2016

Daily Makeup Routine


I absolutely love makeup, I am always buying new makeup products to try out. This blog post is all about my daily routine makeup which I never fail to concur, no matter how much time I have. It normally takes me about an hour to do my makeup, but I do get distracted easily.




The first step of my makeup I use the Nivea Men Cooling Post Shave Balm as a primer. Believe or not this product is an amazing primer even though its not one. I apply this with brush number 24 from my U-Spicy brush collection. This lotion makes my skin feels so soft and also drastically cools down the skin before applying my makeup. After this is applied I set it by spraying my MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ lightly on my face.



After my face has slightly dried from the application of my primer. I always start with the Eyebrows as I see this as the most important part. To master my eyebrows I use the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip brow in the shade soft brown and I also use the Anastasia Beverly Hills brow definer in the shade soft brown for the finishing touches. To apply the Dip brow I use a LyDia Professional Black Flat Angled Eye which I purchased from Amazon, this is really cheap but works so well!


   


Next I use the Maybelline Cover Stick Concealer, I apply this for coverage of spots, the under eye, the eyelid and around the nose area. This provides very good coverage, its my favourite product. I blend this in to my skin with a beauty blender.



Applying eyeshadow is my favourite part, but as daily routine I don't wear much so I just used a soft nude shade from my Belle Beau palette, I use this shade daily as its not too heavy and its quite natural. I apply this to my eyelid using the shade Eco Tools brush, to blend the eyeshadow I use the blend and smudge brushes from Eco Tools else well. I love these brushes. Sometimes I add eyeliner at this stage if I have time.












Now I apply my foundation, I use the Max Factor Face Finity 3 in 1 Foundation in the shade warm almond. I love this foundation,  I don't put much on and it still provides great coverage. I put the foundation on my face with brush number 20 from my U-Spicy brush collection, I then blend this around my face for full coverage with my Curve Foundation Toothbrush Brush. This brush I purchased from Amazon which dead cheap at £1.36 but its so good.


Contouring is one my favourite parts of doing my makeup, I use the Contour Cosmetics Contour kit. To master my contouring I use Value Masters Contour and Foundation Brush set. This contour kit is amazing, it blends so well together. It also provides different shades for different skin types which is amazing. The end result is amazing, I would defiantly recommend this product to anyone!













To deepen the contouring I gently dust a tiny bit of my NYX bronzer on my cheek bone and around my hair line. This is used to define my contour slightly more. I also lightly dust some of my highlighter around the highlighted parts of my face. If you want to check out the bronzer and highlighter I use in more detail, just click here.













For finishing touches I use the Natural Collection Mascara which in my opinion is very good for what it is; however I do tend to put different lashes on top to Bolden up my eyes. My everyday lashes I do buy from Savers as they are cheap, however I stick them on with my own Eylure Glue.





 For my lips I either use my MUA Nude Matte lipstick and apply this with brush number 5 from my U-Spicy brush collection.

Or I use my Dark Purple Mac Lip Gloss.





 For my final touch I spray my face with my MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ lightly.

Click here to purchase my U-Spicy makeup brushes.







All contents © Chelsey Davison
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© CHELSEY OCEAN. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig