Friday 17 June 2016

Eyelure Lover


I absolutely love Eylure products, especially the eyelashes. I always find I can always rely on any of there products to be very good. I try and wear eyelashes quite frequent, I used to always wear Mac eyelashes but after trying Eylure lashes I couldn't go back. In fact I actually think the Eylure products are so much better and more comfortable.




In my Eylure products I use these Brow Shapers which are a packet of removal strips in all different shapes and sizes. I found these dead good, I use them all the time. As long as you do them properly and follow the instructions (which are easy to follow), your brows will look great after without a doubt.
These are also great else well as you can shape them exactly the way you want them, I tend to use these instead of actually getting my brows done. Its easier and they are affordable.

Click here to purchase these Brow Shapers on the Eylure Website.

Click here to purchase these Brow Shapers from Boots.












These are one of my styled lashes I wear called Dramatic 202. These I used to wear but I don't tend to wear them as much anymore as they are quite big for daily use.

Even though these are quite big they are very lightweight and are very easy to apply with the Eylure glue. These lashes give a very full filling effect and are most definitely a very good finish to your makeup. They are £7.10 which I think they are quite affordable, a lot cheaper than Mac.

Click here to purchase these Dramatic Eylure lashes from the Eylure Website.

Click here to purchase these Dramatic Eylure lashes from Boots.
























These Lashes are slightly more natural, I would normally wear these daily. The lashes are quite short in the inner eye but as they go out they get longer. The lashes in the picture are the volume lashes 107; they defiantly are quite large and are a very nice finish to the look. These are quite comfortable and very lightweight.

I always apply these lashes and any other lashes with my Eylure glue which I love.

Click here to purchase these Eylure Volume lashes from the Eylure Website.

Click here to purchase these Eylure Volume lashes from Boots.





These are my individual eyelashes, I completely love these lashes; most of the time I will always wear individuals instead of stripped lashes. However these do take a while to apply to get them looking perfect and the way you want them. If I'm in a rush I will just put my normal lashes on.

These lashes are Pro Lash (Duos & Trios) individuals from Eylure. They last quite a long time and very easy to apply. This packet also comes with clear eyelash glue and eyelash remover else well. They come in sizes short and medium and are in sections of two & three flares.

Click here to purchase these Pro Lash (Duos & Trios) individual eyelashes from the Eylure Website.

Click here to purchase these Pro Lash (Duos & Trios) individual eyelashes from Boots. 




 


This is glue that I use, the Eylure Lashfix glue which contains a clear finish. This glue is amazing, its my absolute favourite. My lashes last all day when I use this glue.

Little pots of this glue always come with any Eylure lashes you buy; but you can get a slightly bigger 8.5 ml pot which is shown in the picture across. This glue lasts so long I've had this for about 4 months and I'm not even half way through it yet. 

The glue is relatively cheap for £2.61 and also can get this glue in black or white.

Click here to purchase this Eylure Lashfix Strip Glue from the Eylure Website.

Click here to purchase this Eylure Lashfix Strip Glue from Boots.


Sometimes I use the Duo eyelash adhesive which you can get from various retail shops. This is also very good and affordable but I definitely prefer the Eylure glue.

Click here to purchase the Duo Eyelash Adhesive from Boots.






All contents © Chelsey Davison
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© CHELSEY OCEAN. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig