Thursday 16 June 2016

Jackets Galore




Lyra White Mesh Bomber Jacket


Top = New Look
Jeans = Topshop

Recently I purchased this Lyra White Mesh Bomber Jacket from Missy Empire for £26.00. I love this jacket, I normally wear the jacket with either black or white coloured clothing. I do definitely live for monochrome as it is. The jacket is so comfortable and I find it quite cropped. The top comes in various sizes - I wear size 10. This is the first item I have purchased from Missy Empire, I love it; all the clothes on the website are very nice. Also with Unidays you can get 15% off.


Click here to purchase the Lyra White Mesh Bomber Jacket from Missy Empire.




I purchased another jacket a couple of months ago, I have already blogged slightly about it but I love this jacket, so thought id touch on it again. This is my Camo Print jacket from Forever 21. It is in colour olive green and was £19. This jacket is no longer on the website but I still love it. I tend to wear white underneath it as I feel that goes a lot more.

Click here to view other jackets from Forever 21.




I have noticed this shirt on Missy Empire which is similar. It is a Isaline Khaki Sheer Camouflage Print Shirt. It is £20.00 and comes in various sizes.

Click here to purchase this Isaline Khaki Sheer Camouflage Print Shirt from Missy Empire.




Camo Shirt from Missy Empire








All contents © Chelsey Davison
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© CHELSEY OCEAN. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig