Friday 29 July 2016

Daily Facial Treatments


I love using facial treatments and face-masks. These are a few of my favourites which I use all the time.

Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream 

This is sooo good, it leaves such a soft finish to the skin after taking off my makeup. It also moisturises the skin deeply. I purchase this from The Body Shop for £13, I have used this for years and still cant find anything as good!

Click here to purchase the Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream from The Body Shop.




Nivea Pure & Natural Moisturiser Cream

This is also great, I put this on every morning to feel more awake and to stop my skin from becoming dry. I also apply this after wearing face masks to make my skin extra soft. I got this from boots for £4.10.

Click here to purchase the Nivea Pure & Moisturiser Cream from Boots.



L'OREAL Pure Clay Glow Mask

I purchased this recently for the first time, I only use it 3 times a week, but wow this is incredible. The feeling of the skin is amazing and it defiantly leaves such a glow to the skin. You can also get a Purity and a Detox Mask which I haven't yet tired. I purchased this from Boots for £5 which is on deal at the moment.

Click here to purchase L'OREAL Pure Clay Glow Mask from Boots.


No7 Beautiful Skin

I use two types of the No7 Beautiful Skin products daily. Firstly I use the No7 Beautiful Skin eye makeup remover which is an oily substance it removes my eye makeup quickly and properly, this product is very soft on my eyes; I always use cotton pads to take of my makeup. The other product I use is the No7 cleansing lotion, I use this to take of my face makeup as its so soft and never leaves anything extra. I always get these from Boots.

Click here to purchase the No7 Beautiful Skin Eye Makeup Remover from Boots for £8.50.


Click here to purchase the No7 Beautiful Skin Cleaning Lotion from Boots for £9.50.



All contents © Chelsey Davison
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© CHELSEY OCEAN. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig