Thursday 6 October 2016

birthday outfit


hey guys, it has been so long since I haven't blogged which isn't good, September has been a very busy month. I am definitely going to blog as much as I can now, I have so many things to blog about!!

This blog is about an outfit, My birthday has just been in September which I brought a whole new outfit for. I absolutely loved my outfit. My outfit was made up from a small gold playsuit from Topshop and black high heel shoes from New Look.






   

This is my playsuit which is in the picture above - this playsuit is called PETITE Gold Leaf Plisse Playsuit from Topshop for £36.00.

Click here to purchase this playsuit.













                       My shoes I brought from new look I couldn't find on the New Look website but these a VERY similar. I love these shoes. they are very high but so comfy! These shoes are called Black Suedette Ribbon Ghillie Heeled Sandals from New Look for £29.99.

Click here to purchase these shoes.








All contents © Chelsey Davison
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© CHELSEY OCEAN. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig